BGC Forum 2022
LINK to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7678009969452795664
BGC Board members and staff will once again be holding the BGC Virtual Forum and Award Presentations for BGC-certified practitioners*, individuals interested in pursuing BGC certification, and friends of BGC. This year’s event will share important organization developments and initiative affecting certificants and applicants such as:
- Changes to BGC Certificates
- Environmental Exam Updates
- Auditing Exam Updates
- New Organizational Collaborations
- and more
In addition, we will introduce you to our most recently-elected Board members and will celebrate the achievements of our peers by recognizing the 2022 recipients of the Lynn C. O’Donnell IH Lifetime Achievement Award, the IH Impact Award, and the James C. Ball EHS Auditing Lifetime Achievement Award.
As in previous years, there will be an opportunity for attendees to engage Board members and staff in open dialog about BGC’s strategic initiatives, which will be followed by a drawing for an annual fee waiver.
Please save the date for the BGC Virtual Forum and Award Presentations, which will take place on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 from 12:00 noon to 1:30 p.m. U.S. Eastern time (16:00 to 17:30 GMT). Space is limited, and registration is free.
*The BGC® Forum will be an important event for Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), Qualified Environmental Professionals (QEPs), Certified Professional Product Stewards (CPPSs), Certified Professional EHS Auditors (CPEAs), Certified Process Safety Auditors (CPSAs), and Environmental Professionals In-Training (EPIs).
More Upcoming Events
- Auditing: Auditing Alliance Forum: 3rd Tuesday of each month, 4-5pm eastern
- Product Stewardship: PSX 2022 October 18-20, 2022 Louisville, KY BGC Booth 113
- Environmental: Environmental: The Science of PFAS November 8-10, 2022 Durham, NC
- Environmental: New Source Review Workshop November 2-3, 2022 Atlanta, GA
- Environmental: Climate Change 2022: Commitments to Actions November 29-30, 2022 Virtual
- Environmental: 47th A&WMA Annual Information Exchange December 6-7, 2022 Durham, NC
- Environmental: 116th A&WMA Annual Conference & Exhibition June 5-8, 2023 Orlando, FL